What tail type is my new fighter??

firefish

there is also a blue marble delta that i have been trying to hide

Is that the one thats swimming freely in the tank?? I was debating btwn him and my one. But the blue one wouldn't show up as much in my acrlyic tank thats had quite a bit of wear.

I got him for $20 (I thought he might have been a HM so i thought it was a bargin, and i still do 8) )

naah another one. he is almost platinum - but has blue spots on him, and then there is another bright light blue one with colourless fins.

$20 aye? looks like the stock takes will be out again :roll: :lol: I think it should be about $30, so you did get a bargain. :bounce:

hmmm yes i brought myself a white gas (is it called that?) mostly white but with clearish fins?

from palmy animates the other day (after coming and visiting you pheonix)

looks alot like that guy you have firefish, only a more rounded tail. we only paid $20 or so as well.

not trying to hyjack ur thread...just got a question about tail types

at my LFS there are some female bettas and a male VT, one of the females has a tail that looks kinda like a comb tail but it isnt spikey, its got ummm like square bits missing so instead of being rounded it goes round, then in towards the body in a square shape, then back out to the rounded part adn continues doing that pattern.

is it a tail type or could i just have been attacked by the male during breeding. i wasnt sure about that coz my girls tails look a bit shredded, you can tell its bite marks, doesnt look uniform when my girls get bitten.

thanks

you buy the imported fish off shops or those that sell on TM or here. some people import fish, but you need licenses, money, and an uncanny knack for dealing with bureaucracy etc. it is an expensive process, but economies of scale exist, so the more you import and sell the cheaper are the costs associated with the sale of each fish.