Bubble + Squeak Pets is on!

CRITTER KINGDOM

Hi All,

After many technical issues (mainly ours) we have managed to get a new Bubble + Squeak Pets identity loaded up into the site. We hope to use it to communicate with our customers near and far, help with their needs and inquires, and learn a little bit off you as well!

We will keep you up to date with fish we have available instore and any specials we are running, including some that are not offered instore but can be accessed through here and other trusted sites.

Anyway hopefully I can sort out the navigational issues Im having pretty quickly and let me know if there is anything we can do for you or help you with!

Cheers!

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I do everything right, i think i may already be in trouble as double listed our marine tank.. ooops. Ill have to sort that one out pretty quickly :-?

I'll post our fish list today as soon as I update it and ill put our fish specials up on the commercial trade and exchange.

Hi & welcome!

Good luck with your store. We have 2 new pet stores open here just recently and both keep fish...YAH!!!! Previously we just had a dept. store but they no longer keep fish, so I'm hoping that these stores will be a success. Unfortunately, in the past pet stores didn't make it here, I don't know if they couldn't compete with the dept. stores or what. Anyway, best of luck with yours.

Take care & have fun,

Caper