Minature Tank

Anvil3000

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick question. I'm wanting to start a minature tank, and was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of the type of fish I could put in it.

I have been doing some research but just thought I would ask the professionals :hail: before I made any decisions :).

I was thinking Otos, may be some dwarf Gourumis, pair of dwarf ciclids (to many to pick from), dwarf corys, maybe some tetras (rummy, cardinals) and I really need a centre peice fish.

I really don't want any fish that grow larger than 5-6cm.

Any help / input would be greatly appreciated :)

a miniature tank like a nano tank?

or a small-ish tank that you can put so many fish in? cause with all those fish, you will need a larger tank.

(small for me is >60 L or so), nano is even smaller - usually has only a couple of fish like a couple of gobies and a siamese fighter.

cardinals look nice.

a miniature tank like a nano tank?

or a small-ish tank that you can put so many fish in? cause with all those fish, you will need a larger tank.

(small for me is >60 L or so), nano is even smaller - usually has only a couple of fish like a couple of gobies and a siamese fighter.

cardinals look nice.

Sorry I probably didn't explain that very well,

I'm talking about, a planted 100-200L corner tank, just with minature fish not a minature tank.

Wanting groovy fish to put in it :)

ah.

go for south american fish :lol: 8)

apistos like cockatoos, steel blues, agazzis, panduros and borellii's are all awesome fish, and should be easily available through your LFS. Blue Rams are another cool one.

dwarf flag cichlids grow a bit larger than all of them and would make a good centre piece fish.

They are all peaceful and colourful - and will live happily with tetras like cardinals and rummy noses etc.

ah.

go for south american fish :lol: 8)

apistos like cockatoos, steel blues, agazzis, panduros and borellii's are all awesome fish, and should be easily available through your LFS. Blue Rams are another cool one.

dwarf flag cichlids grow a bit larger than all of them and would make a good centre piece fish.

They are all peaceful and colourful - and will live happily with tetras like cardinals and rummy noses etc.

We all ready have pairs of blue rams and cockatoos, hoping they will breed (fingers crossed :)) have you got any ideas for dwarf catfish?

Off topic do you know if there is any interest for silver dollars have a breeding pair

Thanks

have you got any ideas for dwarf catfish?

bristlenoses, cories (schwartzi are my fav).

Off topic do you know if there is any interest for silver dollars have a breeding pair

Thanks

No idea, I don't do fish that eat precious plants :lol:

Hello

I like miniature fish, they can live with shrimps :)

Those are Dario dario ... very small, so cichlidlike behavior, they don`t touch the plants

Imagen091.jpg

Mine don`t eats dry food :(

But I enjoy them a lot :)

Boraras and microrasboras are very nice too... and eat dry