September 27, 200422 yr comment_24998 Hey there. Some of you might remember me from the Expo, I'm Tommi (new Malborough Club member). I've got a new username because I was sharing my old one with my boyfriend (Severus), but I decided it was too confusing. Report
September 27, 200422 yr comment_25108 Good to see you got your own name in here Tommi. Hope all the fish survived the trip. We got home safely and the ChCh/Ashburton lot have just left for home. TC's discus is still alive but goldie lost 4 pristellas - due, she thinks, to poor handling by the shop assistant who had trouble catching them. We found another African made a leap for freedom while we were away so priority now is that 6ft tank with a close fitting lid!!! Report
September 28, 200422 yr Author comment_25164 Hey Caryl All our fish made it ok, and they're sitting in a spare tank at Rhys's parent's house (the bumblebees are partitioned off from the gouramis- thankfully). Thank you sooo much again for looking after me and Rhys on such short notice - Tommi Report
September 28, 200422 yr comment_25166 Hi Tommi, Good to have you here under 'any' name. Also nice to see you have met some of our great members Regards, Bill. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.