Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scarlet

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. How should I go about doing so, and when is the next meeting? Cheers Tommi
  2. Scarlet replied to Scarlet's topic in Technical
    Wow, so much advice! Thank you I really like the sound of external filters (especially because they can be hidden out of sight- not too keen on the look of the cannister shark filters and the like). Am going to look for a good bargain on an external second-hand, but I may just start with a cannister one- UGF seem a little bit complicated for me.
  3. Scarlet replied to Scarlet's topic in Technical
    Ok, so how much would that set me back? (I am thinking I may need to start looking for a summer job, lol).
  4. My two plecs get on suprisingly well. They woggle along the bottom of the tank together and rest up against the glass close together so that it looks like they're holding fins- it's very sweet....
  5. Scarlet posted a topic in Technical
    In the (very, very) long term I am planning to set up a largish (around 3 ft) tank with angels and a few corys, or something similar as a cleanup crew. I would be very greatful for any advice on an efficient, and cost-effective method of filtration (that also wouldn't be too visible in the tank itself) so that I can start saving up for it now.
  6. Scarlet replied to Scarlet's topic in Welcome
    Hey Caryl All our fish made it ok, and they're sitting in a spare tank at Rhys's parent's house (the bumblebees are partitioned off from the gouramis- thankfully). Thank you sooo much again for looking after me and Rhys on such short notice - Tommi
  7. Scarlet posted a topic in Freshwater
    Has anyone ever kept them before/know anything about them?
  8. Scarlet posted a topic in Welcome
    Hey there. Some of you might remember me from the Expo, I'm Tommi (new Malborough Club member). I've got a new username because I was sharing my old one with my boyfriend (Severus), but I decided it was too confusing.
  9. I went, and had an awesome time. Only just got back to Welly now. It was great to meet new people, and I got some good bargains at the auction (2 tanks for $13, and 6 gouramis for $12). On the way back we stopped at Wet Pets in Palmerston Nth and Rhys (Severus) managed to find some bumblebee gobies that he's been looking for for ages (we've never seen them in Wellington). Definitely be keen to go again next year (*fingers crossed*)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.