Everything posted by Scarlet
-
Want to join Kapi-Mana club
How should I go about doing so, and when is the next meeting? Cheers Tommi
-
Filtration...?
Wow, so much advice! Thank you I really like the sound of external filters (especially because they can be hidden out of sight- not too keen on the look of the cannister shark filters and the like). Am going to look for a good bargain on an external second-hand, but I may just start with a cannister one- UGF seem a little bit complicated for me.
-
Filtration...?
Ok, so how much would that set me back? (I am thinking I may need to start looking for a summer job, lol).
-
2 catfish now....numbers are growing
My two plecs get on suprisingly well. They woggle along the bottom of the tank together and rest up against the glass close together so that it looks like they're holding fins- it's very sweet....
-
Filtration...?
In the (very, very) long term I am planning to set up a largish (around 3 ft) tank with angels and a few corys, or something similar as a cleanup crew. I would be very greatful for any advice on an efficient, and cost-effective method of filtration (that also wouldn't be too visible in the tank itself) so that I can start saving up for it now.
-
New username
Hey Caryl All our fish made it ok, and they're sitting in a spare tank at Rhys's parent's house (the bumblebees are partitioned off from the gouramis- thankfully). Thank you sooo much again for looking after me and Rhys on such short notice - Tommi
-
Bumblebee gobys
Has anyone ever kept them before/know anything about them?
-
New username
Hey there. Some of you might remember me from the Expo, I'm Tommi (new Malborough Club member). I've got a new username because I was sharing my old one with my boyfriend (Severus), but I decided it was too confusing.
-
Fish show........I bet you are all havin fun
I went, and had an awesome time. Only just got back to Welly now. It was great to meet new people, and I got some good bargains at the auction (2 tanks for $13, and 6 gouramis for $12). On the way back we stopped at Wet Pets in Palmerston Nth and Rhys (Severus) managed to find some bumblebee gobies that he's been looking for for ages (we've never seen them in Wellington). Definitely be keen to go again next year (*fingers crossed*)