Last attempt to have a Fish Tank! Please Help!!

mark1078

hi I have a small tank like that with my guppies in there adodge has seen it.

I clean it weekly coz of the small fish, just make sure you dont over crowd it with gold fish u could only really have 3 small ones in there, also wash filter sponge out in the bucket, mine has the drip filter on the top so I just change the wool when its dirty.

you could alway try guppies if the gold fish die as they are easy to keep and they breed so you wont have to buy anymore I have abotu 50 babies lol

i usally just give them away or swap for other fish !

i nearly died thou when i went into the pet store i took the last lot too a few months later and saw some of mine for 15 bucks each !

lol

hows the tank going?

u must remember do not over feed lol im guilty of that and get sucked in coz they look so hungry

great dont be flooled by them when they look hungry you should only need a good pinch or less for that many fish, i had fish since i was 15, and wondered as a kid why they always died it was from washin the filters out in the tap i dunno if thats what ppl did then, LOL but i dont know omg i have like more baby guppies