Taranaki Club.

minchton

Sorry guys, just got home from work so not going to get there tonight. :(

Hope you have a better turn out though, and I am still interested, just not sure how much I can commit to right now.

Cheers

Ian

• 4 weeks later...

Well we have tried but there is no point in bashing your head against a brick wall.

The first meeting had 11 people. All keen.

The second had 2 people.

The third had seven including 6 previous members. Nobody was interested in taking on positions in the club so it was decided that future meetings at this stage would just be along the lines of a social get together, with the hope that a club would grow out of this.

Finally our first social meeting held on Tuesday this week. Surprise, surprise 1 person turned up with 2 apologies.

Debby and I have decided that we have more to do with our time than hang around home on a Tuesday night in the forlorn hope that somebody might take it into their heads to come along and eat the supper we have prepared. Therefore there will be no further meetings at our place until further notice.

oh noes! that's terrible news :(

sorry to hear about that.

perhaps you guys would like to come for palmy's next meeting? its on the last sunday of each month.

we just get together and talk about stuff, ideas are shared (the occasional tit bit of gossip too :oops: :lol: ). but yeah... its nothing formal.

PS- its not just a "palmy: meeting to clarify. poeple come from wanganui, bulls and beyond, wellington. every one is welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah.. sorry I'm in the "keen, but just dont have the time to commit" group :(

I suggest we keep in touch via the forum as in the future things may change. But it takes 5 or 6 good keen people, with the time, to get a club started. We just dont have that right now unfortunately.

Ian

• 1 year later...