can he say this?

smidey

can "that Guy" say this & nothing is done?

here's a link to the entire article

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/northland/new ... d=10557978

here's the bit i am very surprised that has been posted on the herald website:

"My source tells me that a bored tiger bit the leg of a zookeeper some time last week, but you will have to bear with me as I have not yet had the time or inclination to get all of the facts. To be honest ......

To cut a long story short, what was the guy expecting? He was working with a wild animal and it's a wild animal's job to attack people whenever they see fit.

Wild animals can't be trained. They can on occasion pretend to be trained to create a good impression to get something they want, but it is their prerogative to suddenly snap, become unreasonable and bite your head off, much like a woman.

But I haven't come into the office on a Friday to put down animals or women, in fact some of the best sex I have ever had has been with animals and some of my most loyal friends over the years have been women.

Let's be honest, they may salivate a little, but they are always waiting at the doorstep when you come home and there is nothing better than watching TV with their head in your lap."

Oh my god... :lol:

He's either up himself or knows nothing about animals... or humans for that matter

If it was written in the herald, then he must be allowed to say it. I suppose it's what they call, "freedom of speech."

If you ask me, he needs a good kick in nuts.

Oh my god... :lol:

He's either up himself or knows nothing about animals... or humans for that matter

so you are not familiar with "That Guy" or his usual work then?

If you ask me, he needs a good kick in nuts.

I would suggest that he gets these regularly :D

• 2 weeks later...