Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FISH AND FLYING

Featured Replies

Sorry to dredge this one up again, but as I am going to Auckland next week for work I was wondering if it was worth the risk sourcing some fish up there.

I am flying air NZ and when I asked officially about fish on planes they said 'no'. I know I could put them in a backpack or something to hide them, but the security screening people will either have to be told or they will find them when they xray.

Is it worth trying?

I think it is the airnz check in staff that are concerned about fish.

I don't think that the security guys care, especially if there are fish in the water.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.