Wellington pet shops

Mr McFish

don't have that many. Animates of course, two one in lower hutt and one on the old hutt rd. Lower hutt has a pet shop and petone has a small one attached the the vet clinic, have purchased a few things of them seem ok. There is also a small one attached to vet clinic in Mirimar. Johnsonville smiliar situation. Hope that helps. May have missed some these are the ones i have been to.

LFS in Wanganui is for sale and will prob go if no one buys it. Anyone want to buy a fish shop. I dont want to lose the only place for cichlids etc in town. Closest shop will be in palmy. :cry::cry::cry:

Lol, that's what you get for living in Wanganui! The petshop in Coastlands carpark still has their marine display, it's pretty good. The shop attached to Animalz in petone have a good range of marines, and always have nice clean tanks (partially due to lighting, I think). There's a couple of girls there who know their stuff.

Hutt Pets is good, just down the road from Animates, so you can always go to both.

• 2 weeks later...

The one in johnsonville looks like it has changed owners and they have cleaned the tanks up as well. Went into there today and they were quite helpful. Still not a large range of fish though.

Another shop if not mentioned is the one in the mall in Wainuiomata, sometimes has fish you dont get in the other shops.

Xmamx