Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

boris

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by boris

  1. Maggots will do a good job, then put the bones into some bleach to make them really white
  2. I do 10% per week and did nothing when cycling
  3. They are normally good, they eat left over food
  4. let us know how it goes, I'd be keen to see the results 8)
  5. You will be replacing filters very quickly with such high level of "impurities"
  6. fins fangs and feathers :bounce:
  7. It's an addiction :happy1:
  8. If you go around the corner to Owhiro Bay and get the water from the boat ramp you do't get the sediment, Only get water after the water has been calm for a couple of days as you can get a lot of seaweed and sand :happy1:
  9. boris replied to boris's topic in Saltwater
    petone and miramar are the same company and lower hutt and porirua are owned by the same guy I do use a po4 remover, carbon would be about a year old so probably over due to be replaced, I use nsw with filtered water as top up
  10. boris replied to boris's topic in Saltwater
    not much choice in wellington, we only have two companies that have marine proucts, only one of those ,in my opinon, is worth going to
  11. boris replied to boris's topic in Saltwater
    they are API Aquarium pharmaceticals, master test ki,t calcum and phosphate
  12. boris posted a topic in Saltwater
    I don't know weather it is just me, but no mater what I test I get the same result, I've just brought a new phosphate test kit, I think I have to much phosphate because I have a lot of red hair algae. I tested the tank and I get a reading of zero, Test tap water I get the same colour reading and zero (I have two test cards one for fresh water one for salt) I have the same with the big tank fresh water tank, The water test always reads perfect (even if I am over due for water changes) I don't know weather the test kits are expired when I have purchased them or what. In the last 5 or so years that I have bother to test my water I have never had a test that was not perfect (even when cycling new tanks) and I know dam well that the water is not! :oops: Love to no others experiences with test kits
  13. be careful getting water from "the bay" there are regular sewage over flows particuarly after heavy rain
  14. if its been fired it should be fine, wash well first and soak over night
  15. there is a small shop in johnsonville not a huge range

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.