Just thought i would share, Dolphin Photos.

jc360

Wow! those are some lovely photos, so blue! Did you go out on a dolphin watch boat?

I have just been up to Mahia, and was lucky enough to go swimming with Moko a few times. Learnt very quickly to go in the evening when the screaming hoardes of children had left. Moko comes right up to you then, I stroked and rubbed her back (though apparently him?) and played fetch with her and a boogyboard lol, was the most amazing experience of my life :D

Hey Rozski, yeah it was a dolphin watching experience called Seafaris, we had dolphins around the boat for 4-5 hours which was really lucky. i heard about the Moko, what a hard case eh? we nearly went camping down there to have a noisy. it amazes me how these are considered food, as though they were any other species. But then again i guess people connect with animals in different ways. Good old Steve Irwin saw love in the cold eyes of the salt water crocodile...