buy 1get 1 free is back

evil_elmo

To be quite honest I thought they would have got some better fish in and more numbers than they had at the palmy shop - but then again I got some nice fish so I'm happy.

They did have alot of tiger barbs - don't recall seeing any green barbs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought there were the same fish thats always in there - nothing really jump out at me and said BUY ME .. well except for the hatchets. I was alittle disappointed there wasn't more panda cories only the one little guy i did take home :cry:

We went in on Friday night and the girl said they sold quite afew fish that day

People say 3-5 is the minimy\um for clowns, but after watching my group of 25 I think that 10 should be the bare minimum and 20+ is ideal. They range from about 4 to 18cm and all go crazy together over chopped shrimp. You've gotta get some pics up of your group of 50, just wait til I get a bigger loach-specific tank!! :P

People say 3-5 is the minimy\um for clowns, but after watching my group of 25 I think that 10 should be the bare minimum and 20+ is ideal. They range from about 4 to 18cm and all go crazy together over chopped shrimp. You've gotta get some pics up of your group of 50, just wait til I get a bigger loach-specific tank!! :P

Haha just about need a new thread just for Clown pics and brags :D We ONLY have 5, oneX11cm, twoX8cm and twoX6cm, in a 3" tank, 3 GBA's and 2 red tail black sharks also cruising the bottom, thats the limit ah?

apparently a lot of them sold before the weekend and on the first day of the sale.

but i was sad not to see lots of clown loaches, lol...

what sort of fish did you guys want to see? i can pass the feedback on...

Rainbows, more Dwarf Cichlids, more Rainbows :wink::wink:

R32,

where'd you go to get yours?

went to animates (the one quite near Northlands) a week ago and saw HEAPS of clown loaches. All different sizes.

Came back today to get some doggy treats and there was only like 5 left of the tiny ones!!! :lol:

lol did you get all the big ones before I finally decided to get some? :P

that is a very very nice collection. :bounce:

i had 12 at one stage, and am now down to 9 i think.

I choose mine very carefully - i make sure they have the V pattern on both sides, lol. takes ages to catch the fish but get there eventually. hopefully i can get more clowns, they are among my favourite fish =)

that is a very very nice collection. :bounce:

i had 12 at one stage, and am now down to 9 i think.

I choose mine very carefully - i make sure they have the V pattern on both sides, lol. takes ages to catch the fish but get there eventually. hopefully i can get more clowns, they are among my favourite fish =)

Mine too Phoenix, hey we are loving your Black Neons, thanks:bounce: we were given another 2 Black Widows today, so now have 21 neons, 15 black neons, 10 black widow, 2 serpae, 2 rummy nose, 5 Abino Bristlenoses, 2 panda and 2 bronze cory-in our Tetra only tank:D