Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How good are these filters?

Featured Replies

I was just wondering if two in tank filters are ok?

I ask this as I am just setting up a new tank (1200 x 600 x 600) and I don't want a undergravel(stupid things). I do have canister filters else where but I don't think they work that great (might be me ).

All comments welcome.

well it will cost you about the same if not more to put 2 inside filter in your tank than a canister filters.

if you are going to put inside ones go for the new fluval 4+ they are good but dont use a fluval canister filter the new ones arent that shit hot.

the rio filters are cheep about $110 and they do 2800l/h but you only get a few years out of them sometimes you can get more but not often.

what kind of fish are you having? because that can make a difference to the filter you would use

One of our members bought a Jebo (sp?) and loves it. Says it is far superior to the Fluval 404 (which they replaced it with)

  • Author

Hey in the tank will be silver dollars, plecs, cats, angels, dwarf cockatto things, clown loaches, kuili loaches and kissing gouramis. (mind all the spellings)

In their existing tank I have a Jebo 902? I think and I either can't work it or it doesn't work.

Hope this helps a bit more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.