i might have a sick dragon

dragonz1833

without seeing your tank or dragons I lean towards problems with not enough space and dominance issues between your dragons.They play mind games with each other without any physical violence that you may or may not see?How much food are they each getting?I had a tank with three young females in it and if I put a dozen locusts in there I could gaurantee that one would have gotten 1-2,the other maybe 3 on a good day and the rest would be had by the third.See if you can split them up into separate housing for a while or at least feed them one at a time for a few weeks and see if anything improves.

without seeing your tank or dragons I lean towards problems with not enough space and dominance issues between your dragons.They play mind games with each other without any physical violence that you may or may not see

well done repto

that is the main thing many people miss when housing multiple dragons the unseen threat,

the alpha dragon in our set got skinny through constantly worrying about holding his dominant position and not feeding enough, no fighting was observed