Fish Tycoon

Southerrrngirrl

There are a lot of breeding tables for it on the internet. It's pretty straight forward. You have body type and fin type, each has a list of 16 or so different types. When breeding the fin numbers get averaged to give you whatever fin the resulting number is. Same for the body. So there are dozens of ways to breed different fish with the exact same resulting fish.

Also how many magic fish have others found?

I've managed to get two magic fish in separate games. I got one today at work.. called yellow canary something but unfortunately.. it happened as I was doing the fast forward thingy so it kinda ended up fast forward dying .. :oops:

I still have one alive at home I think its called a Greenfin Spotanus??

OMG!! The most hilarious thing happened.. I ended up accidentally killing my magic breed fish, and only had two types of cheap fish left and no $$'s so I was just being silly, i cranked up the price of the spined spotanus (which has a default price of $5.00). I clicked a bunch of zero's on the end then went to the store to see if I could sell any, I went away from the computer for about 3 mins came back and 2 had sold!! Suckers! now I have gazillions of dollars!!!! :lol: