Fish Tycoon

Southerrrngirrl

Are you dragging them into the isolation box?? Above where it says how much cash you have? You put one fish in there then drag another, magically the one that you first put in the box will be "pregnant"

Or.. they are not old enough to breed? They have to be 20 (days months years I don't know) to breed.

Oh no, most of my fish died overnight!!! :(

I'm so sad, I find it really hard to make money - any tips?

Silly thing is that the game runs in real time, so even if you close it down, it still progresses and when you come back whenever to continue.. all fishys are dead. So if you can leave your computer on, you can go into the options and Pause it. I've discovered however, that you cannot pause it then shut it down. I think you have to leave it running.

If you keep starting the game and grow the eggs into adult fish, after restarting it about 3 times you get a magic fish, then breed the magic with all the others then you end up with about 5 of themn then sell them off and you make a good bit of money 8)

The game does work in "real time" which means it keeps track of time using your PC's clock. Breed some fish, move time forward a couple hours until the fry are adults, move time back,breed fish again, move time forward a couple hours until fry are adults...2 minutes time you have piles and piles of adults to sell.:)