Whats up with these 3 whiptails?

Dixon1990

• 3 weeks later...

Out of south america there is just one ..Sturisoma They have up turned noses and pointed... ......The albino is just that..They call them royals but are not intertional considered as that..False royals is more accepted..I did see someone in papakura with them..I did not check location but could very well be them..They were breeding but special foods are required..I imported mine for the blacks that breed here.Thats way they may be getting sold..Not easy to watch fry just die time after time.... Phill

Out of south america there is just one ..Sturisoma They have up turned noses and pointed... ......The albino is just that..They call them royals but are not intertional considered as that..False royals is more accepted..I did see someone in papakura with them..I did not check location but could very well be them..They were breeding but special foods are required..I imported mine for the blacks that breed here.Thats way they may be getting sold..Not easy to watch fry just die time after time.... Phill

:bow: