killies eggs

bikiegirl

hi my killie have got eggs and i know i had to pick them and but them in something but i wood like to know if .

1 do killies eat they eggs

2 do they eat they fry

3 how will i know the eggs r ok ( the male did his thing to them )

4 do i really have to pick them as ive bracken some trying to and r all in the java moss not on the mop will some r .

5 ones the fry r free swimming\hatched can i move them to a breeding trap to let them get a little bigger.

cheers

will after talking to alan in chat lost night i pick the eggs of my killies today and dam it was easyer then i was thinking it wood be , i find about 20+ in the mop and i notes that u can see the fry in the eggs to not sure how long there been they but i work that out if they hatch, i also take the java moss out and put it in a bowl to as i lost them(eggs) ones i started to pick them so if i missed some .

hi im so happy i was having a nosey at the killie eggs today after to pick them only 2 days ago and i find i got 4 fry in the bowl i put them in but after be more nosey and ring some one about then i find i had 12 fry not 4 so now all i got to do is find a way to feed them as im trying bbs agian yeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy

wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo :oops: :oops:

sorry it the frist egg laying fish ive had hatch this is so cool :oops: