travelling to tauranga

rockwork

hi all,

as some off you already know we will be hading up to tauranga from wellington to do living arts water dragon enclosure.

we are hiring a van to use and also have a enclosure to take up as well, but if anyone needs anything taken up there as long as it not to big we can take it for you. unfortunatly we will not be stopping in between.

we will also be able to bring things back as well and we will have alot more room coming back.

we are heading up either boxing bay or the day after and coming back new years day( maybe).

any donations for gas etc would be very much appreciated.

Mystic and I would like to donate $50 to Rockwork to help with the hire of the Van, Petrol etc.

I know we cant afford it, :oops: (being Xmas and all) but Mystic wants to help and so do I! Not that its much at all, but anything to help? I know its expensive to hire anything, and you need to for a whole weekend\week, plus the gas, Food etc. Then the price of the Rockwork itself! I did the math going by the size of the enclosure and the price for the Rockwork, then the instalation and all the time! Hell thats like $2000+! :o

We also know you guys have 4 kids all up, and Xmas is very expensive!

I mean they are doing all this for free off their own backs to help the Park etc, so would like to return that with a small contribution?

Sorry its not more. :oops:

Please send me your account details so we can put some money through as soon as we can get it?

Lucid & Mystic

this is to bump it back to the top.

we would also like to thank those who have offered to help,

living art for the turtles

mystic and lucid for the donation

gannet for put us up while we are there

and chilli (your enclosure is nearly finished)

anyone still needing anything taken up please pm us, we may be able to help.