ti point

PhatMike

Yeah they're day geckos. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and the battery on the camera went flat before I could even take one pic!! :evil:

Just wondering how many of the animals there are "containment animals", ie you need a zoo license for them? Day geckos? Cunninghams skink? Shinglebacks?

didnt see the shinglebacks today.saw their enclosure but didnt look like anything had been in there 4 a while.

They were stolen on the same day as the reptiles from Hamilton Zoo. He still has two (I think?) which have been moved into the big enclosure with the water dragons, coastal beardies, cunninghams skinks etc for better security.

ah ok shinglebacks must have been hiding.we did notice the hole in the fence in their old enclosure.its a good time to go there,lots of juvenile water dragons,eastern bearded dragons and tortises/turtles.was funny the gf was looking for the alligator only to find it was right up next to the fence in her face hiding in the bushes.gave her a hell of a fright!