HM breed update on 24/11/08

Davd-lw

Wow! what can I say, you're a fighter Guru. Looks like you're going to be a very busy boy with all the fighter's and oranda frys. There must be at least 300-500 eggson that HM spawn.

Where do you find the time to do all this and working 2 jobs :bow:

Well done and keep up the good work.

ron

Wow! what can I say, you're a fighter Guru. Looks like you're going to be a very busy boy with all the fighter's and oranda frys. There must be at least 300-500 eggson that HM spawn.

Where do you find the time to do all this and working 2 jobs :bow:

Well done and keep up the good work.

ron

Na Ron, you are!! the Guru! thanks for all the support you gave me. seems like my one arm and one leg may come back one day lol.

still need to learn from you. :hail:

all the best Ron, good luck to our fishies.

:bow::bow:

Awesome Dave, glad to see that your HM spawned. :bounce: All the time you have put into these fish is amazing. Best wishes with the fry. :D Cheers Jo.

thanks Jo. what i can say is all my hard work nearly got rewards. still have to wait for about 4months.

all the best to yours as well. :bow:

All i can say is WOW :D Wish i had, had bettas like that when i had been breeding them. HM were so hard to come by! you truly have some stunning fish there. :bow:

thanks mate :hail: As what Ron pointed out that, getting fish is easy, getting good fish is hard, but keeping them is harder. All the best!

• 1 month later...
have they got their ventral fins.

Hey Adrinne.yeap, all fins are good as. went to Ron's last week. heard that you got some discuss. :) how are your fighters? you are welcome to comeover. i do not have many CT at the moment. just concentrating on improveing HMs. :hail:

wow you are the champ Dav! I got some crown tails off you a while back and you had just got them shot!

got the crowns breeding and have some nice guys here.

If you were going to sell some it would be cool to buy some fry off you and grow them out, as the ones in the pet stores are in realy bad condition. If not thats all good mate it good to see that you are doing so well with the HM's!

mark

wow you are the champ Dav! I got some crown tails off you a while back and you had just got them shot!

got the crowns breeding and have some nice guys here.

If you were going to sell some it would be cool to buy some fry off you and grow them out, as the ones in the pet stores are in realy bad condition. If not thats all good mate it good to see that you are doing so well with the HM's!

Hey Mark, PMed you :)

mark