Hooray for trademe!!!!!!!!

snake kid

some people will know this all ready but there is now a reptiles and amphibians section on trade me most of you won't care but it makes me happy that reptiles and amphibians are becoming accepted as normal house hold pets

always have been accepted as houshold pets imo

and its actually reptiles and turtles which is silly imo as turtles are reptiles :roll:

a reptile and amphibian section would have made more sence

seems its all about $ what a surprise :evil:

no more classifieds for reptiles, auctions only fokes which is the complete opposite to the old policy (some may not know this as wasnt always inforced), yet you can only run classifieds not auctions for dogs or even a guinea pig as an example :o but reptiles a differant storey what an absolute joke.

im off to take a breath have a beer and try get over it, seems tm have double standards and the welfare of animals is now out the door, sad day

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

eugh tell me about it

I dropped them an email a few weeks ago asking if they could put up an extra page when people start cat classifieds letting them know kittens are not allowed to be rehomed until 8 weeks of age. Not hard to do, apparently theres something similar when starting DVD listings (letting you know about zoning)

But as it wont make them money, nothings happened yet. Apparently playing around with how the photos present is more important. :roll:

In the meantime, 50 odd listings with kittens "ready to go at 6 weeks old!" are up :-?

Rant over. Its really bugging me, specially as kitten season has kicked in with a hiss and roar...

(sorry for being off topic!)