November 21, 200817 yr comment_276163 Little aquarium on my desk at work. Comments welcomed :-) The resident grouch..... His name's Groucho. Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_276170 Wow, it looks like a jungle, I love it! How big is the tank? Report
November 21, 200817 yr comment_276171 It looks good! Hmmm...wonder if I would be allowed to have a fish tank on my desk at work? Report
November 21, 200817 yr Author comment_276173 Thank you both! Aquarium size = 1ft x .5ft x .75ft Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_276260 that's looks awesome - was going to start a nano tank for my boy but like most decisions I (Amy) make I always get bored and move onto something else lol...now I've got to get rid of a 13L cube I brought for my boy Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_276318 is the white and orange rock in the middle from a rock climbing wall? Report
November 22, 200817 yr Author comment_276321 is the white and orange rock in the middle from a rock climbing wall? No, it's Feller Stone (a.k.a Rainbow Rock). Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_276324 Just to remind people. This is from overseas and the plant on the right is anacharis which is an unwanted organism here. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_276401 It looks good! Hmmm...wonder if I would be allowed to have a fish tank on my desk at work? Well I must be a lucky girl. I brought a tank ( 30 litre) complete with Leopard fish. I set it up at work and nothing said...lol. If anything it is a conversation starter. And it is amazing how many visitors I have just to see the progress of my fish..LMAO I have to move offices and the one stipulation was that my *Babies* come with me. Well guess what? My *Babies* are going to have new surroundings... I find it so soothing to have a fish tank in my office. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.