WTB LOCUSTS

Insect Direct

How big are the crickets, do you want to sell them??

Is there anyone breeding insects that is serious opposition to biosupplies yet?? They've been good to us, but their prices for crickets/locusts are just too much for regular feeding!

Can do any size crix from 2-3mm upto 20mm (young adult neally ready to breed) selling some excess on tm atm and would prefer sales to go through there for now mcm-3

I herd there was someone up north starting to supply the petshops but havent herd anymore?

Im in buisness - like you said prices are expensive making it especially hard to justify when some reptiles can go through hundreds a week :o , on the other hand to produce thousands can be alot of work and easier said than done. My goal is to make them affordable and available to all but yea good things take time..

go see mark or jody at the parrot ranch,they are doing them?if no luck there I can send you a few?how are you going with those cockys?

cool suppose i should go see them. cockys breeding but abit weary with them as more prone to escapes so just letting them breed for now. will start feeding out once i get some fluon/bug barrier ;)