YAY OUR COCKATOOS SPAWNED TOO

Dave+Amy

I hope your male shows dave+amy im sure he will they can be sneaky little buggers at times..

Glad it all worked out getting some angels and others you needed down to you TM :)

Should be good, hopefully the four young will produce a pair :D

All nice looking fish from what i have seen so far. Also no :evil: about who has the best etc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAVE & AMY...One of my pairs the male sometimes guarded the cave where their eggs were..almost like he was giving her some time out coz when she came back he took off again lol :D

LAUREN...Try to PM Bilbo...he knows the breeder of the ones we all bought and may be able to help :wink: There's photo's of one of my pairs on a thread I posted a few days before this..got Ryan to put them on as I'm still not able to suss out how to put them on DOH!!

Would be great if we all end up with fry to raise and I'd be over the moon as I've only bred guppies so far and about to attempt killifish :bounce:

DAVE & AMY...One of my pairs the male sometimes guarded the cave where their eggs were..almost like he was giving her some time out coz when she came back he took off again lol :D

LAUREN...Try to PM Bilbo...he knows the breeder of the ones we all bought and may be able to help :wink: There's photo's of one of my pairs on a thread I posted a few days before this..got Ryan to put them on as I'm still not able to suss out how to put them on DOH!!

Would be great if we all end up with fry to raise and I'd be over the moon as I've only bred guppies so far and about to attempt killifish :bounce:

No sooner had I got of the phone last night saying to a friend that I think I might have 2 male cockatoo's (in answer to your earlier question Casserole) I had a look in the fish room to find a bright yellow female cockatoo dancing around. Up until then it/she had been just plain grey with no markings at all. Maybe more babies sooner than I thought.

I need more growout tanks!!!!!.

I need to stop Bitaeniata eating the eggs every time too. 3 spawnings in a row. Next time I might seperate them.

Great photos Bilbo and Amy :D

Wish I could suss out how to put photo's on here...might have another try coz GUESS WHAT......YAHOO!!! Went to feed my pair in garage and was greeted by one very yellow mum staring out of their cave...shone the torch in and there's about 40+ eggs so hopefully this time I'll get babies :wink::wink: I took a photo of the eggs but not nearly as good as the ones you've all put on here...now I know what I want for Christmas lol :D