Red and golden arowana.. OLD POSTS RETRIEVED Check Dates B

Vjarn

hi i was hoping anyone would direct me to where i could purchase a red asian arowana and a golden asian arowana. i have made up my mind about all fish and feel that these are the absoulute beauties.

crossback.jpg

gold asian arowana

red1.jpg

red asian arowana

that sux, wouldnt wont to buy jansens one anyway, i think the one in wairau glenfield is stunted. been in that small tank for a while. plus who wants to buy desexed ones. been looking into it and the only export two crates of six so anyone want in on this?

the red tape in getting them in is hard and you have to pay for them even if they die, the ones at jansens are not the true red they are a cross, i no the one at silverdale is growing well as brent feeds it alot.

redwoods fish are alot better but , not that i have seen it but i no what his fish are like they are always well looked after and feed ,

the one at mt eden is not a cross it is not a red either, it is a gold, nor is it stunted.

I highly doubt that it is a cross. It is silicon chipped which matches the birth certificate, which has the parents details on it.

The breeder would be liable if endeed they were a cross.

Jansens have had ppl buy them from asia to take back home so i think this speaks for the quality of the reds alone IMO.

Ben

ben ask brent he will tell you they are crosses (the reds) or look on the paper work, there have only been a few true reds come into nz and you guys havent had them.

i havent seen the one in mount eden for months so i wouldnt no if it was stunted and i cant see that it would be any way,