Fnzas card

fins

you can just tell most shops but remember shops give discount because they want to not because its a right, i no a few shops have had problems with people going in and jumping up and down when they wanted a discount, that gives fish clubs a bad name.

i give discount to members but i dont do it if someone yells it out in my shop, because then my customers get pissed of that i dont give it to them.

yes caryl we give it to every fnzas member!!

minchton thats your current secretary falt for not sending the info on to the feds secretary, well in fact its the old secretarys falt for not showing the new secretary what to do :lol:

people arent mind readers.

Firstly, I sent the cards today, I apologise for the delay.

But gosh, your comment has offended me Mitch ! I am the one responsible for gathering all the members details from each club, and I rely on the CLUB to give me the CORRECT information. Therefore the only way I could send the cards to the wrong person would be if either the club gave me the wrong information or I am stupid :o

I send the cards to the treasurer along with a receipt for the fee received. I also sent them to the treasurer last year, and the 2 people who held this position before me also sent the cards to the treasurer. I know this because I have been the treasurer for Kapi-Mana club for 4 years and I was always the one who received the membership cards for my club. Is this is what is supposed to happen or should they go to the Secretary? I just continued doing things the way they had been done previously.

Midas, I suggest you take your issue up with your club treasurer. Every member, even those who get capitated during the year receive a membership card. It is up to each club to distribute their members cards, there is not much I can do about it if this doesn't happen !

PS: Some clubs still haven't paid their capitation fees but I was nice and still sent their cards out today Þ

Kim I will accept your apology when you read the rest of these posts. I think you will find that we were probably the first club this year to post our new officers on the board.

Janey: Sorry I thought that the cards would be sent to the secretary not the treasurer. :oops: It would appear possible that our previous treasurer held these cards until they saw the member concerned. Until this post I actually thought these cards were issued by our own club on behalf of the FNZAS.

I was not trying to attack anyone personally :(

Our FNZAS treasuer only goes by the information that is recieved by clubs therefore it is really important that those details are correct . Your club treasuer is the person who will recive the FNZAS membership card long with recpit of caption of club members . Yes it doeshelp if you can make it to the meeting folowwing the arrival of FNZAS cards but sometimesthis is not possible therefore i would think that you will get your card along with the nextnewsletter . Anybody that jions a FNZAS club should get a membership card even if they can't make the meetings .