starlights ansistrus L183 ? spawn

mr pleco

well had to get these going, had them for a while and finally can say have eggs and looking good found them today and male is doing a good job am pretty sure its L183 but someone can correct me if im wrong coz i have L213 in there aswell but cant find any pics of them to confirm that number either

8) lol aprophecy yeah pics coming when they hatch , should be soon i hope

definetly two sorts of pairs one has two white stripes at end of tail one at top and one at bottom the other has a solid white line at end of tail but niether has white on dorsal fin one pair looks alot like L100

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

yeah they did on their third batch of eggs as of now still trying to find a suitable L number for them i know they are now comming in as "blue white spotted plecs " but alas no Lnumber have about thirty to fifty babies plus eggs but dont have a camera that does them any justice will hope to get some shots up soon as they grow

yeah they did on their third batch of eggs as of now still trying to find a suitable L number for them i know they are now comming in as "blue white spotted plecs " but alas no Lnumber have about thirty to fifty babies plus eggs but dont have a camera that does them any justice will hope to get some shots up soon as they grow

I think its time you invite a fish photographer from fnzas to your fishroom to photograph all your plecos! :lol:

I think its time you invite a fish photographer from fnzas to your fishroom to photograph all your plecos! :lol:

That would be a big ask - there are so many of them and they don't exactly come to the front of the tank and say 'here I am, shoot away'.

Mr Plecs setup is great, each tank set up differently, no wonder they breed so well.

That would be a big ask - there are so many of them and they don't exactly come to the front of the tank and say 'here I am, shoot away'.

Mr Plecs setup is great, each tank set up differently, no wonder they breed so well.

aww shucks adodge yr gonna make me blush 8)