Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone/iPod touch

Featured Replies

I just recently purchased an ipod classic and have just found out that the buttons are actually a wheel :o

The instructions never said anything about that, how was I to know?! :oops:

  • Author

Cube Runner is great, ESPN Cameraman is my fav at the moment, Debugger is pretty cool too. Namco has done an awesome Tetris and pacman too...I only really like the free ones - they're pretty good despite costing nothing. In saying that, I have a few paid apps (Texas hold'em, Cromag rally, Crash racing).

Can you tell I only like the games!!

  • Author

yeah, but it's so expensive and I'm not sure you can use 3g, so you can't use the Internet. I'm on a $40/m plan but it doesn't come with many texts or minutes. The datas pretty good though.

It's an awesome peice of technology though, and when you make use of the apps, it's really capable of doing so much!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.