where to buy bulk salt?

imsweet

how much do you call bulk salt? 1000kg? or more

probably not that much, but if can get a good deal??? :lol:

He's using (atm) crystal sea but usually uses stuff in a black bag (cant remember the name..... always helpful) says it's better, comes in about 7-8kg?? goes thru a bag every 3 wks and another friend goes thru a bag every 2 wks. Theyre hoping to source either a larger amount or alternative thats still good quality. If that makes sense. I also forgot to ask how much theyre paying for it. But i know theyre finding it hard to get the stuff. Seems like a common prob perhaps??

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that smokn, i'll pass the details on. Would love to buy your clown fish but never had marine before and probably not a good fish to start with aye? Dreams are free... after visiting the seahorse farm in adelaide i had my heart on a couple of them too but again, not the best to start with.

Yeah know what you mean. The friend that i've asked about the salt for has a beautiful 6ft tank that uses up most of his $$$. Would be interested in having a small cold water marine myself with a couple of hermet crabs in it. Never seen any round here tho. But thats another day.