Hi Everyone :)

Jaide

Hi all! thanks for the warm welcome! :)

@ Cam, I have two males - would love to breed one day but not just yet :)

Hi Jamie! Lovely to catch up with you - as you can see, I took your advice :wink:

Handsome and Fluffy - oh boy! I wanted to see if Fluffy blew bubbles so moved Handsome out of guppy breeder and put Fluffy in - no bubbles :( Handsome was all over Fluffy in the guppy breeder (I sent you very bad pics, lol) and Fluffy just sat there. During the night, Fluffy somehow got out and was hiding from Handsome. Handsome would chase Fluffy and Fluffy would run - no flaring from Fluffy. I think he might be a very sad fish and I didn't realise this until I introduced him to his own species and he didn't behave accordingly - no aggression at all, in fact - he seemed quite intimidated. I put Handsome back in the guppy breeder to give Fluffy a break - I think the sooner I separate them, the better.

I'll try to get some better pics once I have them set up in their own tanks this weekend

*Does a double take and opens up my emails* Haha yeeesss Fluffy is bigger, lol now that I take a closer look...lol well Handsome is either brave or stupid flaring at Fluffy!lol I can imagine Fluffy turning around one day and flaring at Handsome, who gets a frights and speeds off to the other end of the tank and hides behind something!lol :lol: :wink:

In fairness though, as Handsome is closer to the camera he looks bigger - but believe me, Fluffy is twice his body size! I'll try to get a better pic of the two of them before I re-tank them this weekend :)

I think Handsome is great - fab personality and blowing some fabulous bubble nests. He's Cambodian right? White betta markings means they're Cambodian?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Caper

I'll post some pics of Fluffy and Handsome (in their new set ups) this weekend :)

Seeing as every other newbie is posting what fish they have, I thought I'd join the party :D

2x silver dollars

2x golden angels

1x bronze cory

3x peppered cories

1x pleco

2x male Siamese Fighters (both veiltails)

1x deformed golden angel