WACKO BEARDED DRAGON

jam

I need some help please... my dragon is going nuts, throwing himself at the tank to get out. Not eating a huge amount. He is about 10 mnths old. When I let him out he is fine - just like a spoilt child - he rushes around the place exploring and jumps on the sofa to look out the window. Any help with behaviour or eating would be appreciated before I join him and too go nuts. By the way the tank is 5ft if your wondering!

:bounce:

without knowing its a female?assuming it is she could be fat enough to lay.Mine never showed bugger all the first time and still had 17 eggs from memory?is it off its food at all?wait for a warm day and take it outside where you can`t lose it and put it on some soft dirt and watch it.Mine just started digging pretty much straight away as we have good soft pumicy soil here.if you hold it up gently while its facing away from you,by the tail you may see the eggs like little bulges,then it may just be a restless boy?let us know how you go.

id geuss male but im def no expert, i had one just recently which i thought was a male until it went silly for a week or so then dropd 14 rinkly eggs in its tank lol.

try bend its tail up and look at bulge just below the vent, if one bulge should be fem if you can see 2 definate bulges lumps then u gt a male.

easyer to sex with age or once they drop eggs is even better :P