September 28, 200818 yr comment_264629 A while ago I was approached by our local hospice to see if our club would be willing to donate a tank to the hospice. Thanks to Sally and Dennis Jackson for the tank and accessories. It is running my spare Jebo on it at the moment. Filling up Full but mucky, thanks to disturbed substrate Sally and I admire our efforts A couple of hours later... and the view as you enter the hospice... Can someone remind me what this fish is? :-? Other fish in the tank so far are a lone male odessa barb (he will get some females later) some harlequins, 2 angels and a small plec of some sort. Bristlenoses will be added and we have had an offer of a couple of kribensis (both female) and some guppies. Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264632 That fish is Common name Head and tail light tetra Fish name Hemigrammus ocellifer Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264642 Beautiful tank! But I have to disagree with snookie, that fish looks more like a lemon tetra to me. Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264646 Beautiful tank! But I have to disagree with snookie, that fish looks more like a lemon tetra to me. Yup, your right. Hyphessobrycon pulchripinnis aka lemon tetra Report
September 28, 200818 yr Author comment_264687 Thanks guys. I was pretty sure they were lemon tetras but couldn't remember! :roll: Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264689 When I first read the title I thought it was a tank to euthanise fish in...LOL Didn't know it was going into a place where they euthanise people. How Ironic :roll: :lol: Report
September 28, 200818 yr Author comment_264715 You have a very warped idea of the role of a hospice wok! Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264716 You have a very warped idea of the role of a hospice wok! L0L Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264718 Excellent work Sally and Caryl That's very generous and kind of you. Report
September 28, 200818 yr comment_264720 Hi All "AMAZON AQUARIUMS" will donate A COUPLE of "ALBINO ANGELFISH" and a few "FLAG CICHLIDS" to the cause. Well done. Keep up the good work Marlborough Club. Report
September 29, 200818 yr comment_264726 Very, very nice! Good work and congratulations to all who were involved. Report
September 29, 200818 yr Author comment_264817 Thanks Amazonian. The flags would be good but unsure about the angels. We have 2 angels in there already. They get on well. Not sure what will happen if we introduce 2 more? You know what angels can be like! :-? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.