not eating

Silvia-15

this was taken from another topic that was locked

Quote:

Topics of this type will be removed and action taken against the poster(s):

- sensitive topics (political, religious, sexual reference etc).

- subjects / content not suitable for children to read.

- profanity, swearing or implied swearing.

- Disrespectful, obscene, vulgar or abusive posts

- posts intended to create a reaction

- personal attacks.

- sexually oriented

- slander

- illegal

see the one about posts intended to create a reaction.

i think its funny and its in the off topic fishroom so obviously not serious otherwise it be in cichlids or freshwater. Also Silvia-15 takes good care of his fish so I doubt he woud really be brainless enough to do this. But poor oscar! I wonder how many new fishkeepers have this same scenario at home and don't even realise.

I think you guys have it all wrong. That's a scuba tank, he's just waiting for some wheels to be put on it so he can drive around.

haha, nice idea, when i can get around to it, i shall attempt to photoshop that idea, shouldnt be too hard.

and thanks mystic and ballistic, im flattered =)

I think you guys have it all wrong. That's a scuba tank, he's just waiting for some wheels to be put on it so he can drive around.

Like the Far Side cartoon with the people sitting on the beach and the fish in a bowl with wheels driving up the beach around them... :lol:

Silvia that tank needs a bottom feeder to clean up after the messy oscar, should get a red tailed catfish...

thanks for all the suggestions guys, but i think i might be overstocking with pacus and rtcs... maybe ill get a fx5 so there is enough filtration :)

Just so you know, i i dont actually own an oscar. and this thread is purely a joke as i wanted my 2nd star post to be a joke :)

furthermore, this is also an exaggerated picture of alot of real tanks out there. alot of pacus and giant gouramis and arowanas are housed in sub-par conditions. so if any newbies out there are looking at this, its NOT what you should do.

thanks for all the suggestions guys, but i think i might be overstocking with pacus and rtcs... maybe ill get a fx5 so there is enough filtration :)

It's not quite overstocked, I do suggest putting them in a blender though, otherwise all the odd shapes won't fit into the tank.

Like the Far Side cartoon with the people sitting on the beach and the fish in a bowl with wheels driving up the beach around them... :lol:

Silvia that tank needs a bottom feeder to clean up after the messy oscar, should get a red tailed catfish...

And to add some action to the top of the water, a nice silver aro would look MINT!