Where has my TyreTrack eel gone

burgo

Hi,

I went out this morning and my eel has completely disappeared. I checked everywhere and nothing. I have glass covering the top so it couldnt have got out that way. It could have gone over the edge into my sump area but I also checked there and nothing.

I even thought it might have made it through the pipes into the lower sump and did a runner from there but there seems to be nothing in the room as I checked under all the furniture.

I am completly baffled as to where it could have got to. Normally when I turn the lights on in the morning it is out of its log waiting to be fed

Can anybody offer any insight as to where it might have got to - it is about 30-40cm long so it couldnt have been eaten

I spent a few minutes thoroughly rifling through the gravel looking for a native eed in a tank I was taking apart. I decided it had moved on.

Within a minute the little sod was swimming about!

Hopefully he will pop his head out tomorrow morning as if nothing had happened. Maybe with a cheeky twinkle in his eye!