Translating to Afrikaans?

Stella

theres an aussie, a south african and a kiwi in a bar

the SA guy drinks his beer, throws the glass up in the air and shoots it with his gun

the other two ask him why he did that and he says 'now my friend, where i come from, glasses are so cheap you never have to drink from the same one twice'

not to be outdone, the aussie sculls his beer, throws his glass in the air and shoots it, while saying 'mate, where i come from there is so much sand to make glasses from that we never drink from the same one twice'

the kiwi drinks his beer and throws his glass in the air. then he pulls out his gun and shoots the Aussie and the South African. as he walks out of the bar he says over his shoulder 'where i come from, there are so many south africans and australians that you never have to drink with the same ones twice'

theres an aussie, a south african and a kiwi in a bar

the SA guy drinks his beer, throws the glass up in the air and shoots it with his gun

the other two ask him why he did that and he says 'now my friend, where i come from, glasses are so cheap you never have to drink from the same one twice'

not to be outdone, the aussie sculls his beer, throws his glass in the air and shoots it, while saying 'mate, where i come from there is so much sand to make glasses from that we never drink from the same one twice'

the kiwi drinks his beer and throws his glass in the air. then he pulls out his gun and shoots the Aussie and the South African. as he walks out of the bar he says over his shoulder 'where i come from, there are so many south africans and australians that you never have to drink with the same ones twice'

:lol: Bad but good :D :-? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

In typical Stella style I got all enthusiastic then put it off until the last minute. I hope someone is able to translate quickly, as he is leaving tomorrow!

This is what I want:

• "I have really enjoyed working with you over the last two years. You are so much fun and I have learned so much! Who now will look at me funny every time I hiccup, or raise their eyebrows at my interests?

You have been unquestionably the best dentist I have worked with and and it will be hard finding another to trust to work on my teeth.

All the best to you and your family on your next adventures. "

Thanks in advance.