Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ever wondered where Arowanas come from...

Featured Replies

:bounce: :bounce:

WOW

Very, very cool. I love the colours of the fish in the first link......awesome stuff.

Thanks for sharing David R, now I have another fish to add to the 'Wish List'. Damn, that list just keeps getting longer :lol: and I don't have deep enough pockets.

That pretty amazing.

I dont know if i will ever have a tank big enough for one of them :roll: , maybe when the kids grow up and leave home

that is soo cool, just like me stripping my africans but on a 10:1 scale. Africans in a ice cream container, arowanas in a river! :D

Awesome pics...thanks for sharing :bow::bow:

I'm using my son's laptop so maybe I'm not seeing so clearly plus I don't know....duh :oops: :o Are arrowans mouth brooders, one pic looks like eggs coming from the mouth, another looks like little fishies??? So do they hold the eggs till hatched or were the babies just hiding in there :-?

Wow they are huge too!

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.