Livebearer Show Details

Billaney

there will be an auction on the sunday evening. it is entirely up to the people who enter if they wish for their fish to be auctioned.

no chance of phone auctions... LOL i cant get down there but want some kick ass guppys :):)

Post pics on the net... now that could make it interesting...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only two months to the show !! :bounce: :bounce:

Lets start to see the entries coming in ! , it will be a great event so don't miss out being a part of it. Strickly 200 fish max because thats all the tanks and room there is so be in to win :)

Download your entry form from here now !

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/events/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're into October now guys, if you have fish/es to enter, best get onto it or otherwise you may be too late!! :cry::cry: The last date for entries is next week, the 10th? I know if I'm wrong that Paul will correct it for me :lol: :lol:

Come on!! Be there our be Rectangularly challenged.... couldn't think of what to say for square.... :oops:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

On behalf of the Upper Hutt Aquarium Society, I would like to offer the services of our very own Jolly Olly the Giant Goldfish!

Our club uses him as a sign post for where our meetings are held.

KMAC might like to use him to give our visitors to the show an idea of exactly where the show is being held. He even comes with his own night light!

Here's his pic:

DSC00348.jpg

So look out for him when you go over to drop off your fish and visit the show!

how many entries does that make in total now?

About 150 and more coming in all the time , expecting some from Hawksbay and Hamilton as well as more locals who have confirmed entries.

pleople will need to be very quick to let me know if they want to enter , an e-mailed form will do and them forward the money.

Get those entries in ! :)

YAY! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm so excited!

I have completely cleared my 'busy' schedule so I can help out all weekend!

WOOOWHOOOO!

Thats awesome , please drop Kevin Rowe an e-mail which what times and days you can help. :):bow::bow::bow: