August 3, 200818 yr comment_255276 I just found a 5mm leopardfish fry in my tankthats a whole shelf above the leopardfish tank, no equipment has been used in any of the tanks except for the net i netted the dead betta out with today, but the net has been dry on the shelf for a week or 2 :-? Report
August 3, 200818 yr comment_255304 or have they managed to master the art of teleportation?? I shall keep an eye out for leopardfish in my tanks now too :lol: creepy! Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_255628 Its truly amazing how such small fish can jump so far, but sadly often to where you dont want them or to thier deaths. Atleast it didnt jump on to the floor. My next guess would be aliens but im going into that... Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_255652 so do siamese algae eaters. I found mine yesterday in the middle of the fish room, What amazes me is that it jumped clear of the hanging lights as thats the only way out. Report
August 5, 200818 yr comment_255659 That is impressive! I have a crispy-dried fish that 'lives' on top of my fish tank as a reminder to be careful with the lids. (ok so it is slightly tucked out of sight of random guests but it works for me as a reminder.) (Actually come to think of it, I think any guests would have enough to worry about me with the random mustelid skull, bird nest with baby bird skeletons in the bottom and a dried out dead cray.... I need to stop having people over....! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.