Help Is this whit spot or somthing else?

oeminx

it could be but kinda hard to tellfrom that pic. white spot looks like they have chicken pox except white if you know what i mean.

I had white spot on my clowns once, i dosed with white spot cure as directed on first day then did a 70% water change & re-dosed the next day. I repeated that for 4 days & have not seen it since. White spot is a bacteria that all fish carry, it just comes out when they are run down or stressed etc.

It may be fungus which is an oportunistic infection following a bacterial infection of a wound, but I think more likely it is columnaris which is a bacterial infection which looks like a fungus but is not. Methylene blue will treat the fungus but is not that good at treating bacteria. Furan2 is a bacteriacide and also contains meth blue so it will treat the bacteria and any fungus which may be present. The instructions are on the Furan2 and it is important to dose completely as per the instructions. You will need to know the capacity of the aquarium to know how much to buy. The alternative would be antibiotics but furan is easier to buy and although not cheap will save the vet charges for a prescription