how do i send an amazon sword plant?

Fish_Tank

i know, i would be mad if it happened to me as well, but i had the tank advertised in the buy sell, and the sword plant was in the add. if you notice, i also withdrew my tank and my fish...and i still had to pay $2 for each auction i withdrew.if i had more of a choice, i would have kept the swordplant for sale on trademe. I prob would have made more money that way 2. you have every right to be mad at me.

come on guys its a plant!!!! you dont need to hang the guy out to dry over a plant!!

i dont go on trade me so i dont no how it works but he got fined so get over it , its not like he did something really really bad that you can be silly , thats not what this site is about , one thing i like about this site is that its friendly :D

so not another bad word ok (please on hands and knees begging )

well, i was kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place, and i knew i would have trouble because of it. but neway, it's in the past now, if u guys wanna remain mad, shun me, what ever, thats fine with me. if u wanna hold a grudge, thats your problem, not mine

• 2 weeks later...

When shipping large plants, put them in a bag with just a little water to keep the air very humid. Blow the bag up so the plant can't get crushed. Put it in a fairly well insulated box as tropical plants don't like to get cold (treat them like fish). Off it goes.