Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breeding setups

Featured Replies

Sorry I do not have any photos of my first killi cubbord.

Yes 4C is very cold just before turning into ice.

There are several specises of killis Apanius can live in almost the most servere conditions, when visiting Denmark, I visited Martin Tverstad, he told me, his outside ponds had approx. 1 metre of ice over the vinter period, and the Apanius was still alive when the ice melted.

I have tried pure rainwater, rainwater with peat and mixtures of tap and rainwater with and without peat. I gave some of my Chocs away and they produced about 60 eggs last time I heard in the same tap water as mine. I will stay with the ones that will breed for me.

  • Author
I have tried pure rainwater, rainwater with peat and mixtures of tap and rainwater with and without peat. I gave some of my Chocs away and they produced about 60 eggs last time I heard in the same tap water as mine. I will stay with the ones that will breed for me.

Its strange how it happens. I have never been able to keep goldfish alive but marine fish and coral, no problem.

You could always try the bucket.

  • Author

Ok so i have finished my first tank for the cupboard.

1070 x 300 x 300 split into 5, 4 200mm sections and 1 270mm section.

Suggestions on stocking??

  • Author
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry mate

I havnt sent any photos to you yet

No worries, still open to ideas :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.