Ryanjury

Afrikan

Thanks African and everyone else for your kind words..

Unfortunately for some we will still have internet access there and you might not get rid of me that easily so will try and keep in touch with people on here and maybe some photo's if we see anything interesting over there..

Supasi would have loved to catch up, however my wife and I agreed that we were going around to see bilbo and co and not disappear into the fishroom with beers for a few hours.. Sure enough I showed up and ended up in the fishroom lol

Bilbo came over today and helped me sort out some tanks so very grateful for his help have been procrastinating but things are almost sorted.

It was only part of Indonesia after they went in and pinched it---hence the peace keeping force. By a complete co incidence there is oil off the coast. I believe they also have some differences over who is the true profit. I don't think they have weapons of mass destruction.

Hey everyone finally have internet access and have the energy to post..

Just sitting in our airconditioned room the aircon's set to 23 and its nice, outside is probably still around 25ish at 8pm so its nice and warm, hows the nz winter treating everyone? I'm getting a wicked tan.. :D

Anyway things are good here and on a fishy note, we have pet native turtles and im in charge of looking after them, the previous rotations have done a wicked job of making them an enclosure with pond etc.. Apparently the native kids were chucking them over the fences for a laugh during the wet season so they got saved.

Hey everyone finally have internet access and have the energy to post..

Just sitting in our airconditioned room the aircon's set to 23 and its nice, outside is probably still around 25ish at 8pm so its nice and warm, hows the nz winter treating everyone? I'm getting a wicked tan.. :D

Anyway things are good here and on a fishy note, we have pet native turtles and im in charge of looking after them, the previous rotations have done a wicked job of making them an enclosure with pond etc.. Apparently the native kids were chucking them over the fences for a laugh during the wet season so they got saved.

Anyway ill post updates as I can :)