Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aqua One CF 1000 missing parts

Featured Replies

I finally managed to get time to sort out my CF1000, with help from a friend (thanks Georgous). BUT in the time since it arrived, I seem to have lost some bits - like the intake hose thing and part of the spray bar - hard to get? Easy to get? Any advice please?

Thanks,

Sam

Do you mean the intake hose, or taps? The hose is only a couple of $/m from places like Mitre10.

If your LFS sells AO filters then they can order you parts in if you can't find any second hand ones off a mate.

If you are in Akld HFF usually has some parts in stock.

  • Author

Ah sorry to be confusing. I mean the bit that sticks in the tank that goes on the end of the hose and stops fish getting sucked into the filter (lost a cory that way), and a bit from the end of the spray bar.

Thanks

  • Author

I'm pretty sure I have the taps - aren't they the bits that attach to the filter that can be turned on and off? I am looking for the bits that go in the tank itself - one bit looks similar to the intake on my waterfall filter.

Gee at least I am getting the idea of what to ask for if I need to ring the shop!!

do you mean the strainer that fits into the end of the intake pipe???

ron

I'd thought "Bit the sticks into the tank and stops fish from getting sucked in" was a pretty clear description on Sam's part.:)

  • Author
do you mean the strainer that fits into the end of the intake pipe???

ron

That's it - now I know how to explain it to the fish shop if I can't find a second hand one - thanks guys - anyone got one spare?

Sam

  • Author

I rang the local fish shop and was able to give a clear request thanks to the advice received here. They have a spare parts kit which contains everything I need and more, for next to nothing!! Cool stuff - pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

  • Author

Thanks to everyone for their help :hail::hail::hail: - I picked up my accessories kit (for CF1000/CF1200 today, less than twenty bucks, with various hose attachments and sucker feet etc.

Now to get the filter going...

Cheers,

Sam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.