Concrete pad finally down

Matthew

Probably slightly off topic but my concrete pad has finally been laid for the garage / fishroom.

Actually managed to walk on it today. :D:D

9 months in the making - I think it was easier waiting for my daughter. The waiting is horrible - and the number of excuses people can think of :-?

I'd like to make a comment mate but I'm a bit stretched for time this week and probably off fishing nxt week, then there's is school holidays.

Might be able to make a comment after that, but we might have to revise that initial cost because of the length of time this is taking me! :)

I'd like to make a comment mate but I'm a bit stretched for time this week and probably off fishing nxt week, then there's is school holidays.

Might be able to make a comment after that, but we might have to revise that initial cost because of the length of time this is taking me! :)

no worries mate i am a good customer so you make as many excuses as you like and muck me around to suit your requirements

once job is complete i will pay by checque

will send you a 7% portion of the checque every few weeks or so over the next six months hopefully the last piece will arrive before it reaches its expiry date

if it doesnt arrive on time dont panic as we can start the whole process over again

cheerfully yours satisfied customer :D