VERY EXCITING!!!

Stella

OK, in response to the 'not exciting' thread in the off topic forum...... I am bouncing off the walls and just HAVE to tell you all....

Ok so I am writing a book on keeping native fish. It is getting very close to being as finished as I can make it. So last night I finally got the guts to contact THE GURU on native fish :hail: BOB MCDOWALL :hail: who wrote The Books on native fish (from a scientific point of view). He is seriously top of the food chain as far as I am concerned.

Anyway I wanted him to read over it and comment on the text.

I just heard back from him.

HE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

8)

Thanks so much guys! :-)

I was so bouncing off the walls that night!

I heard from him again today and will print it out (73 pages!) and post it off tomorrow.

I did some more on it today, I have been spending all my lunch times writing it. It is really just random editing and tidying the language, all the info is there. Such a good feeling!

Simian, do you mean Charles Mitchell? I am sure he would be a great help, good to have someone like him onsite!

Wilson, yes you are still on the list ;)

(I have a list of people who want to be emailed when the book comes out. Of course the forum will be told in great detail as it happens, but it you would like to be added to the list please pm me with your email address)