Might be looking to sell my Oddballs & tank

candy

Hi Everyone

Lately I have been having a serious thought about selling my fish and dismantling my 4 foot tank.

What I want to know is who if anyone would be interested to buy my fish and offer them a good home.

I have

1x Black ghost knife fish 20cm+

1x Ornate bichir 15cm (quiet young still)

1x Delhezi bichir 15cm ish (very girthy and very slow growing)

1x Borneo (Datnoid) 10cm and growing fast.

All happily living together. I am feeding them on carnivore sinking pellets, shrimp and blood worms. The BGK will also take live bugs like wax moth larva off the surface.

Would not be even contemplating this if it was not for the fact I'm swamped with uni work and still have a post grad diploma in teaching to go and I am unable to get as much joy from keeping them as I used to. Plus the other half has gone marine dotty and is setting up a second tank (in my wardrobe of all places!!!) and can't help me look after them.

If the fish go the tank or the stuff in it will also have to go. So some one might also be interested in my two huge and very cool bits of driftwood and the Aqua one cf1000 filter and the lighting (4ft double tube and 3ft double tube). I also have lots of large plants - Amazon swords, rose swords, marbled queen swords etc....Slightly algae covered :).

So what I want to know is who would be interested...

Hi Mark

Um don't really know about prices as don't know what they are worth. I will also need to talk to my other half ( have not told him about this as of yet)

We payed $160 for the delhezi 3 years ago and he was about 7cm then.

Ornate I payed $100ish about 6months ago and he has doubled in size.

So would be open to offers on the above.

Will want about $80 for the BGK.

about $50 for the Borneo...

Plants I'm not to fussed about as they are covered in hair algae but still huge and healthy.

Driftwood would be prop $50 for the large twisted bit and $30 for the large wall like bit.... you will have to visit to see the true value of the peices.

Just trying to get a feel of things..

Also if and when we sell I wont be shipping them.. Just to risky. These fish are more then just my pets but more like my babies. Also I would be gratefull if we do sell them that if they need to sold again I get the choice to get them back. Expesh the Delhezi and the BGK.

I will try get some pis.. just need to clean the glass and steel my little bro's tallent.

How many del's have you got Hans? Or are you going to cross them with the palmas?! :lol:

cross my palmas with silver

and i will tell your fortune :D

next question is who has delhezei ?

if i get this one i will have one :D

then will be looking for others

Have been talking to my partner. Yes we are going to sell.

Everyone who has expressed interest in things please Pm me with your offers.

The fish will be going to who I think will look after them the best. Yes money is a factor but not a huge one.

As for breeding the Del ... good luck! I have heard of only one other person with one and we both have males....

As for the filter, lights, wood, gravel ect please pm with offers as I don't know what they are worth second hand. Everything is in good working condition.

EDIT:

Have been asked about what the fish are eating.

Shrimp, carnivore sinking pellets and blood worms.

The BGK will also eat color Bits and live bugs off the surface of the water.

All are eating well expesh the BGK and Dat who are little pigs.....

Will work on pics. Your welcome to veiw them aswell.

People keep asking about my tank set up and pics...

So here you go!!!

IMG_0017.jpg

Full tank shot showing Drift wood for sale ect...

IMG_9552.jpg

Here is more drift wood for sale!!!

IMG_9546-1.jpg

This is my DEl with his face on the glass lol. ( He was only little then)

Will get a pic of tank and stand but that will have to wait untill my man moves his bloody big empty marine tank out of the way :).

Well i have made my decision..

After much thought... I have chosen LivingArt to have my fish :).

Not only is he a wonderful person but I think all the fish will flourish under his care.

Sorry to everyone who missed out..

And everyone still interested in the tank and equipment they are all up for grabs in 3-4 weeks when the tank will be dismantled.

So far all the plants are gone but everything else is there.

Candy