Who does NOT eat fish?

smidey

Fish, mmmmmm. raw fish mmmmm mmmmm!

Can you relate Johnny...? :lol:

Gol_2352_KellCom4.jpg

I love fish... have even eaten raw fish before that had been marinated in Wasabi sauce type marinade, wasn't bad... yet I am also one of those people that like steak with a nice amount of blood in it :lol:

I could never eat a fish that I would catch out fishing tho... I can't see anything live and then eat it later... It has to be fish that I haven't seen in living form... so fresh fillets bought from a shop.. :roll:

Not that fussy for fish, never have been. The only kind I ever buy for myself is frozen haddock in batter once in a blue moon; will eat halibut; hate salmon; love lobster; deep fried clams, scallops, shrimp...think that's it.

Caper

Only "Will eat halibut?" Halibut's the best fish!

Tequila is made from Agave tequilana, which AFAIK isn't available in New Zealand.

I like seafood, and will happily eat fish and chips sitting on the couch in the lounge watching my tank!

I saw a piece on TV (one of those food shows with that red head chick) a few years ago about a guy growing those Agave's and making Tequila in NZ.

Takes a few years to grow em, then you have to roast the root bulb over a fire pit or something before extracting the juice.

Off to the succulent markets now David?

I used to know a guy inTeAroha who grew Peote he was one trippy dude :P Literally